Thursday, June 20, 2013

There is a time for Everything

        I noticed the world spends a lot of time trying to fall in love or being a relationship, which is often the distraction that causes us to miss out on great things. I found myself focused so much of love for the past 7 years that I have missed opportunities that could have resulted in money, freedom, peace of mind, and plain just missed out. Well I'm here to say it's something a lot of us do unknowingly. I got tired of always trying to fix a relationship or trying to make the perfect life with someone else or someone trying to form a life for me that I didn't want so I broke the habit of relationship seeking and stressing, its not worth all the drama and headache. 
        As human beings our first priority should be to God and our second should be to family and third the betterment of ourselves. We have to be committed to getting ourselves together, we have to be business minded and willing to take risk to make it to the top professionally and mentally all the other things of life will fall into place. We as a people spend at least 76% of our lives trying to make a relationship or dealing with one or entertaining the thoughts. Lets focus on what is important, lets be about our business and then everything else shall follow. Let us be there for our families, lets give God praise and  live like its our last and make the most of of life. No more wasting precious moments that can not be replaced!!

No comments: